Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

New Zealand Photos | Mt Taranaki at Dawn

photo of Mt Taranaki at dawn Mt Egmont National Park New Zealand By Todd Sisson


Well, yet again, my free Wednesday Wallpaper is a day late and a buck short on Thursday :-)

I am running well short of time this week as I am deep in web development mode on our new site - staring a mountainous mountain of mountain photos to keyword and upload to photoshelter....

While we are discussing mountainous mountains, this photo of volcanic Mt Taranaki was made at dawn after a long night of hiking in the dark, from the Pouakai Ridge track in Mt Egmont national park New Zealand.

You can grab the full size iPad wallpaper download from my photoshelter account: http://bit.ly/NibI3J

Just follow the download instructions on page.

Made on: a Canon 5d Markii (I'd buy the Canon 5D Mark III  these days) with Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens  @ 24mm. Captured to 16GB Lexar Cf Card (still on special at Amazon) .

Filters: Marumi Circular Polarizer (read my polarizer review here) and 3 stop Singh Ray ND grad filter.

Thank you to everyone who uses my links - the small amount I make from these helps to keep my kids feet in shoes each winter!


Cheers - Todd




No comments:

Post a Comment